In response to the requirements of our customers, the company structure of the Swiss Steel Group is split into two divisions: Production and Sales & Services. The associated business units of these divisions are subsidiaries of the listed Swiss Steel Holding AG.
We support our customers along the entire value-added chain – and do so worldwide. From cooperative developments, through production and processing right up to just-in-time delivery, with a local contact person who can draw on the entire resource repertoire offered by the Swiss Steel Group. This makes our expertise easy to access and always close at hand.
As a producer of high-quality steel products, six Swiss Steel Group production business units operate eight steel plants and several transformation plants in Europe and North America.
- Ascometal: Five locations in France. Engineering steel, bearing steel.
- Deutsche Edelstahlwerke: Four locations in Germany. Stainless-, acid- and heat-resistant steel, engineering steel, tool steel.
- Finkl Steel: One location in the US and Canada. Tool steel for larger dimensions.
- Steeltec: Several locations in Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Turkey. Transformation of bright steel.
- Swiss Steel: One location in Switzerland. Engineering and machining steel.
- Ugitech: Several locations in France. Stainless long products.
Our division Sales & Services includes the business unit Swiss Steel International to ensure a global presence for on-time delivery for our customers – every time. Our aim is to provide allround steel solutions from a single source and to supply the right product in the right place at the right time. This is what we understand by Sales & Services.
Over 70 service locations in more than 30 countries enable the Swiss Steel Group to guarantee reliable delivery of special steels and customised turnkey solutions. Coupled with a seamless flow of information between production and Sales & Services, our closely linked network of global distribution channels in key markets means we can provide our customers with individual solutions from a single source.
The range of services provided by our distribution centres begins with a technical consultation that addresses every aspect of a customer’s product requirements. The service range also includes downstream processing work such as
- just-in-time deliveries.
Our service-orientated mindset coupled with reliable deliveries are the reasons for many decades of customer loyalty and are why our customers value us as a bona fide solutions provider.
More information about our services can be found on our service page.